November 1, 2010

Trick-or-Treating

 I was invited by my new friend to come to her Halloween party. I did not want to say "no" because she is a new friend. My mom said I could go but think of it as a costume party and not Halloween party.

So I made my costume. Not a scary costume but something, as my mom said, positive. I didn't have to buy. I used whatever we already have in the house.

 I was the only one wearing bright colored costume. Everyone wore black.
 My cousin went with me. She took the photos and helped me paint my face. My sister Zoe didn't want to go. She didn't like the scary costumes.

 We were on the street stopping cars and visiting homes.

What do you think of my wings? I made that myself. Well, my cousin helped me. Thank you Ate Tweet.

We had played and danced outside my friend's house where we had a table with some food.

I came home with my basket filled with treats to share.

  
 Wanna have some?

I'm joining

11 comments:

  1. That was super awesome Naomi! I'm glad you did things differently and practically stood out! My dog Sweepy thinks you're cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those red wings - you're so talented!
    What a great time everyone had - and love your blog too!
    Happy Ruby Tuesday,
    Lola & Nora:)
    btw Here’s my quick RT link!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh! Yummy looking candy! :D

    Looks like you had a fun time! :) I love your costume! It's all bright and pretty! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your wings. I think it's great that you didn't wear black because you were different and stood out from the rest. Good choice.

    ReplyDelete
  5. you did such a wonderful job on your costume!
    I am very proud of you for SHINNING YOUR LIGHT!
    the LORD is using you for His Glory and i know with your sweet testimony you will be bringing a lot of your friends to the feet of Jesus!!
    God bless you sweet one!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think your costume was beautiful. I love the wings very much and I also like the face paint.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Seems like you had a wonderful day. Love your costume.

    Maria @ LSS

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi! couz♫

    your post is lovely I like it. About the help in your costume? You are welcome all the time.♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello Naomi, this is Tita Anne, your Mom's blogging friend. I am from the Philippines.

    You did a wonderful job making up your own costume. It is very beautiful! My daughter, Gina and I, didn't want any scary or evil costume as well. After all, Halloween should be like a Hallelujah costume parade for all of us who love the Lord, isn't it. :)

    I hope you and Gina could be good blogging friends, like me and your Mom. You are blessed to have her. :)

    Anyway, Gina and I are following your blog and your li'l sis, Zoe's as well. We are enjoying what you two are posting. Keep it up! :)

    God bless you, pretty girl!

    Tita Anne

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi, Naomi! This is your mom's friend's daughter, Gina. Im your follower. I also had a halloween party. But it was in my ballet school.
    I also wore wings and mixed it up with clothes from the house in the party. Your costume was great!!

    Have a great time eating your candies and treats!

    ReplyDelete
  11. fabulous wings, you did a great job

    ReplyDelete