November 23, 2010

Guessing game 3 !!!!!!!!!!!

Ok since I haven't been posting all the time why don't I make a game. It's easy, all you have to do is answer my question. If you win you get an award.

  1. What is my favorite sweets? Jelly beans, snickers, Chewing gum, Ice cream or lollipops?
  2.  What is my favorite singer? Selena gomez or Demi lovato?
  3. What is my favorite animal? Snakes, spiders, cats, dogs, horse, or all kinds except cockroach?
  4. What is my favorite Christian song? Hope of all Hearts, Lord I lift your name on high or all songs.
 I will give you the answers and the award on Saturday. Have fun ♥♥♥♥

3 comments:

  1. 1# Jelly Beans or Chewing Gum.
    2# Selena Gormez.
    3# All kinds except Cockroaches.
    4# Lord i lift your name on high.
    Most of these are just guessing but they are fun to do!!!
    Love,
    Vellvin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmmmm...
    1.jelly beans??
    2.selena gormez??
    3.all kinds except cockroach??
    4.all songs???

    Mary
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. So good hearing from you. I had been wondering about you. Trust you are well and doing good in school. We understand when you young and busy you cannot blog often. Take care little friend.

    ReplyDelete