November 7, 2010

My 11th Birthday is on Wednesday!!


Last Saturday, my auntie and my uncle had a birthday party at their house. My birthday is supposed to be on Wednesday but there was school on Wednesday. So, we had an early party! I think this is the best party ever!!! There were lots of food on the table and lots of kids playing. We played hide- and- seek and tag. And I made lots of friends. Thank you auntie and uncle for the party!!!
♥~♥~♥~♥~♥

 I am joining 




We participate in the following memes:

12 comments:

  1. Hi! Popping over from Mellow Yellow Monday. Hope you have a great day on Wednesday!

    Erika B

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ciao Naomi :)
    tanti auguri per il tuo compleanno !!!
    Buona giornata.
    Myriam

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am glad you had a wonderful party. My kids like to start their birthday celebration early and end late....they try to get a whole week out of it. I usually play along....

    Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh happy belated birthday to you! I love my nieces and nephews. Drop by to see a blue note of my Nephew from Sunday.
    Old Place Revisited

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Naomi,

    I'm so glad you made Blue Monday.

    Wednesday morning, please read this:
    ♪ Happy Birthday to you. ♫

    ♪ Happy Birthday to you. ♩
    
♬ Happy Birthday, dear Naomi. ♪

    ♪ Happy Birthday to you. ♬

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday to a cutie-pie!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday Naomi! It looks like you had a GRAND party! Hope your whole week is special.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Naomi. Happy birthday and thank you for your visit

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Birthday!!! :D

    Glad you had a great party! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Naomi, what a great mosaic you made from your birthday party, and I assume you are the youngest fellower at the monday mosaic, wow...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh what a wonderful party -- it looks like you had loads of fun! I hope that you had a great day on Wednesday, too. Happy Birthday!!! :)

    ReplyDelete