February 19, 2010

Warning Signs of Earthquakes

Did you know that before an earthquake, animals can sense that something is about to happen?

I learned from my Science lesson that zookeepers report that animals will not go to their dens before an earthquake. Animals living under ground come out of their holes. Dogs and cats become very excited and active. God has made the bodies of many animals so that they can sense the danger or changes on the earth such as weather changes.

This is a picture of a bear getting out of the cave.


What interesting thing you learned this week? Click here to learn more and share: Bee Wise



3 comments:

  1. I also heard that the elephants in Thailand went to higher ground before the big tsunami in 2004 hit the country.

    Interesting post Naomi. Thank you for sharing what you learned this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was praying once (well, I prayed more than that one time, lol) and I had a vison. I immediately felt that I should look out the window, and I saw two deer run past. I have NEVER seen deer around here (I live in the city). I felt like God was speaking...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Morning sweetie :) I love the look you have in here :)
    Hope your week is going Great :)

    ReplyDelete