February 26, 2010

My Office

Everyday, my sister, my brother and I go to our learning center to do our schoolwork. My mom, my sister and I go to school by walking because it's near our house and my brother rides his bicycle. Sometimes when my dad is just at home, he drives us to the center.

Here is a picture of us at our center. We have our own work table which we call our "office". My mom supervises us. She also works for our community library at the same time.


This is our community library next to where my office is. When this picture was taken, we still have fewer books but now this room is almost full.


Sometimes my mom has many things to do at home so I have to do my schoolwork at home. This is me working on my PACE in our living room.

1 comment:

  1. Nice office! We saw your game in the post above too and can't wait for the next time you do one...sorry we missed it!
    XO
    Mary Helen and Grace
    P.S. Thanks for commenting on our blog!

    ReplyDelete