January 9, 2010

My Trip to the Dream World

Yesterday,was one of the sweetest day of my life because I and my family went to Dream World. We had lots of fun. I even got lots of prizes from the Balloon Dart. Here are the pictures we had in Dream World.

This is me on the pink bench, waiting to get a ticket.


This is the funniest part, because when I wanted to take a picture of me and the mascot, the mascot tripped.


Let me out !!!!!!!!!!!!! Wait, I'm already out.


This is me and my sister holding hands.


This is me taking a picture outside the Giant's House.


My favorite part was the Parade because they had lots of mascots and floats. They also have lots of princesses.I really love their costumes.Well that's it. I will show you more pictures next time.



2 comments:

  1. This is another good post Naomi. I'm glad you're learning how to do it by yourself. Job well done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like you had a great time! Oh, I LOVE your new header picture. It is really cute!
    Blessings,
    Brooke

    ReplyDelete