January 14, 2010

Going back to my Favorite Country

Last year, my family and I were really excited to go back to my favorite country. I kept thinking about the food because it was really good. Here are the pictures we did in the country we went. Enjoy!

This is me standing in the ferry boat. I love riding the boat because the wind is very strong when the boat moves to the ocean.

There, we tasted almost all our favorite food. This is my sister's favorite, Its called Roti Canai.

After that, we went to a big mall called Gurney Plaza.

The plaza is really big. This is a picture in the inside.

My favorite place to go was the "Toys R Us."

This is my sister playing at the arcade.
Well I guess that' s it. I hope you liked it.
Bye.

2 comments:

  1. That was very exciting! But what country WAS it?
    LOL
    Mary Helen
    xo
    I love your new background and header!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Mary Helen,
    Thank you for the visit. The country we went to is Malaysia.

    Naomi xo

    ReplyDelete