January 26, 2010

My First Slumber Party!!!

Last week, on Friday me, my cousin and my sister had a slumber party, that was my cousin's treat for me and my sister. I was really excited because it was my first slumber party and it was really fun.
This is me and my little sister with all our stuffed toys.

This my little sister with her yellow teddy bear, she looks so cute hugging her teddy bear.

This is my favorite teddy bear, because it was given from my birthday when I was 8.

This is my sister and me smiling and hugging our teddy bears and we played games and . Well I guess that's it. Thank you for reading and visiting my blog.

2 comments:

  1. Hey!

    Where's my picture...??? I' am included in that party.



    Just joking!

    Your Cousin,
    Tweetie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't forget to send your entry to the cool stuff we're going to start on Friday.
    See you there!

    ReplyDelete