April 28, 2011

What I did.....2

Hey Bloggers! Today I'm at the Learning Center. I'm just watching the students, like guarding, because no one is watching downstairs. But then I got bored. So I was thinking of posting what I am doing today.
  1. Ate Breakfast
  2. Went to the Learning Center 
  3. Watched what the kids are doing
  4. Got bored:D
  5. Posting
  6. Visiting someone's blog 
  7. Looking outside the window
      Later, I will ....

    1.  Play with my neighbors
    2. Ride my bike
    3. Play on the computer
    4. Eat Dinner.

    Phew! It's a busy day today! And it's so hot!!!! I wish it isn't Summer! Anyway, that's all I'm gonna do. So, thanks for visiting.

3 comments:

  1. I'm glad to hear what you have been up to there :-)

    Good to see you blogging again. Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't stay long under the sun....

    Thank you for helping at the learning center. I appreciate it.

    Hugs and kisses.

    Mom

    ReplyDelete