April 28, 2011

What I did...♥

Hey, guys!!! Today I'm gonna talk what I did today. I think I'm gonna tell you ten things about what I did today....

  1. Study
  2. Ate Lunch 
  3. Went back to studying 
  4. Went to my cousin's house
  5. Walked around the neighborhood with my aunt, uncle, and my cousins
  6. Ride a bike with my friends
  7. Then we played Chinese Garter with my friends
  8. Then went back to my cousin's house for a while
  9. Posted " What I Did" on my blog
  10. After this... Time for Dinner!!!!
Hhhhhaaaa, finally! I'm kind of tired all the time. Because I usually do this like everyday! But I'm that I get to do something. So that's all I think it's time to eat, bye! See you tomorrow♥

1 comment:

  1. You are just living the life of a normal young lady. I am always glad to hear what is going in your life. Take care until next time.

    ReplyDelete