March 22, 2011

A Menu Project.

Hi, everyone! Sorry for not posting all the time. I've been busy all the time, well not too busy. Sometimes I go outside and play with my neighbors. And sometimes I play with my cousin and my little sister. Well, if you're wondering why the post title is called "A Menu Project" it's because I made a menu so we know what we're going to eat today.
                                         Here's the menu that I made:


It's easy to make. You can just draw a picture then make an envelope or anything so you can put the menu for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Make sure if you're going to draw a picture use a cardboard or anything hard and don't forget to stick some magnets that you don't need at the back of the cardboard.

Thanks for visiting and reading my blog!

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad to see you blogging again, Naomi. I really like your new project.

    Love yah!

    ReplyDelete