March 23, 2011

Jigsaw Puzzle

Three weeks ago, my mom and dad came back to Thailand from Hong Kong. They bought a lot of stuff. They bought a Jigsaw puzzle from Hong Kong and there were five hundred pieces. It was really hard at the beginning but you get used to it. When my brother told that there were five hundred pieces,I almost shouted but I shouted inside because last time my auntie gave me and my sister two Jigsaw puzzle boxes. We couldn't finish it because it was too hard. But with my cousin's help Tweetie and my brother's help Benjie we finished the puzzle in three days and two nights. We were so happy because we can put it on the wall!


                                         Thanks for visiting and for reading! 

2 comments:

  1. ooooooh Cool, I have not put together a puzzle in a long time...

    ReplyDelete
  2. At your age I didn't have your patience and perseverance.I don't think I still do. I am 72.

    ReplyDelete