December 21, 2009

Two More Awards!!

I woke up this morning with a very good news. My mom and I checked my blog and saw that Aunt Renee gave me 2 beautiful awards. Thank you very much!!!Aunt Renee is Jacob's mom. Visit their blogs here: A Pilgrims Journey and GLOW Academy.

First Award
I would like to share this adorable award to young bloggers like me
who also have adorable blogs. (I think this only fits in girls' blog)

Mary Helen and Gracie @Two Sisters ~ Best Friends!!!

Second Award

I would like to share this award to all big lady bloggers who have lovely blogs.
Miss Zara @ Christian Maidens throughout the World
Aunt Judy @ BENMAKESTEN
My Mom @ Celebrate Friendship and Daily Divine

6 comments:

  1. OH THANK YOU NAOMI!!!
    I can not wait to display this on benmakesten!
    And I just KNOW all my girls will be THRILLED to see what awaits them here today! (We have regular blogging days scheduled for them, but I will allow them each to come here today to see this wonderful surprise!)
    THANK YOU and GOD BLESS YOU IN YOUR SWEET LIFE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for awarding me! :) You made my day. :)


    Many blessings,
    Maggie
    www.behindtheteenscene.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your awards. I am coming over from your mom's blog. I will be sending my daughter, Amber, over to visit you. She is 13. Hope you have a very merry Christmas!! Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. CONGRATULATIONS, Naomi! I was visiting your mom's blog this morning. What a lovely award you gave her!

    I pray you have a wonderful and MERRY CHRISTMAS!

    Blessings~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Naomi :)
    Hope you Have a VERY MERRY Christmas :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on your award!
    Thanks you for sharing it with us!
    Love,
    Mary Helen and Gracie

    ReplyDelete