December 21, 2009

Tree-climbing Challenge.

We always live in big cities so I do not know how to climb trees.
But now we have trees in our new house. So I took the challenge of climbing a tree.


It was not hard the first time but I really don't like bees in the tree!!!
See my face on the second photo? I saw a bee and was really scared.

My little sis did it too.

She's better than me because she loves to climb monkey bars so climbing a tree was easy for her. And when she climbed there was no bee!!!

3 comments:

  1. Ooooooooh when I lived in Arlington Texas we use to have a HUGE cottenwood tree I looooooved climbing.
    Great Photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have something for you.
    http://i174.photobucket.com/albums/w109/R3n3339/Blog%20Awards/onelovelyblogaward.jpg

    http://i174.photobucket.com/albums/w109/R3n3339/Blog%20Awards/adorableblogcopy1.jpg

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are ahead of me Naomi! I was ALL GROWN UP and MARRIED with a CHILD before I'd ever climbed a tree in my whole life!!! And BOY was I SCARED!!!!!! My kids, however, go right up them as though they are swinging monkeys!!
    We try to steer clear of bees around here...there is MUCH trouble with them in the summer months...the children have been swarmed and attacked by MOBS of them on several AWFUL occasions!!!! I don't blame you for being a bit concerned when seeing one in that tree!

    ReplyDelete