August 22, 2010

Yellow Monday

When my mom and I went to pick up my little sister from her dance class, we saw this cute yellow car, we both looked eye to eye and thought of the same thing "Mellow Yellow!" So she wanted me to pose  but the owner came before mom could take a photo of me. LOL. Can you see me behind the car?


We then went to a new mall and found this big shop with a yellow cat! I'm sure it's ok for me to pose here without the cat running away. LOL

I found these yellow stuff that were very pretty.

 My mom said that the bird design would be good for our next project which is embroidery.

Happy Yellow Monday!

MellowYellowMondayBadge

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful photos of yellow. The car is so cute and I love the embroidery.

    Happy MYM!

    Liz @ MLC

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sweet photos! I love the one with the cat :)

    ReplyDelete