June 23, 2010

Watery Field Trip


I wanted to join Watery Wednesday so my mom helped me to look for pictures to share.We found some during our field trip last year.

We went to Ancient City where there were many temples. We saw many ancient paintings on the wall.


We also went to see a floating village. All houses were on the water and we saw people selling food on boats.

We did a lot of fun things the whole day. And this is the funniest.

My brother and I pretended to have a sword fight to imitate the statues around us.

Yaaaah!!!!!!

I think I won the fight!

Happy Wednesday to everyone.
Please check my videos on Youtube here 
and here.


More Watery Wednesday here.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, you had such a great time. I love those villages on water, I saw some while traveling in Hong Kong. The temples in your photos are fantastic. Such inviting photographs, thanks for sharing them.

    ReplyDelete