May 16, 2010

Summer Fun In The Park

Last week, my family went to our favorite park. It was very hot so I had to bring my umbrella and sunglasses.

The park was big so I had to bring along my skateboard, too.

My mom likes taking pictures of flowers so I went around with her. This time I'm using roller blades.
These yellow bells look really bright under the sun.

It's I with my sister making funny face behind the glass wall of the restaurant where we had our lunch. You can tell we had so much fun!

I wish you have a fun week!

More yellow colors here:
More flowers here:
Photobucket

10 comments:

  1. Great post and adorable and beautiful photos! Thanks so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. BEAUTIFUL PHOTOS AND....LOVE IT THE LAST ONE...FUNNY AND EBAUTIFUL GIRL...KISSES TO HER
    HAVE A NICE WEEK, DEAREST

    www.graceolsson.com/blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lots of delightful yellows in your post. Seems like a happy day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very sweet girl. I like the pink umbrealla too. Happy Monday!

    MYM-Centerpiece light
    MM-After the rain

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lots of beautiful yellow for MYM.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a delightful and wonderful family blog. Great pictures. God's blessings to you. Lloyd

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Sweetheart!
    Thanks for leaving a comment in my blog.
    I'm missing you here.
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like you had a wonderful time! That picture of you with your face pressed up against the glass is too cute!

    Smiles,
    Katie :)

    ReplyDelete